You want to look and feel your best, so you eat a good diet, exercise several times a week, yet you find that you are unable to slim down in certain areas. Excess body fat is frustrating, yet you don’t have the time to spend recovering from liposuction and/or the thought of undergoing an invasive procedure frightens you. If this sounds like you, considering getting rid of those bulges through CoolSculpting treatment.
CoolSculpting offers a number of advantages over other procedures that help get rid of unwanted fat. Here are the top reasons why women like you have made CoolScupting the most popular fat-reducing procedure over the last five years. The process is technically called cyrolipolysis, but it’s more commonly known as Coolsculpting®, which is the registered trademark of Zeltiq Aesthetics, the folks that commercialized the process here in the United States.
- It’s significantly less painful and time consuming than invasive surgeries. The treatment takes about an hour, allowing you to have the procedure done on your lunch hour. You can return to work that same afternoon.
- Recovery is faster and you’ll have fewer side effects. You may have some minor bruising, tingling and swelling for a few days, but there are no activity restrictions.
- The procedure only targets fat cells and doesn’t affect skin and surrounding tissue.
- Results are permanent as your body cannot regrow fat cells. Once the cells are eliminated, they’re gone forever.
- You can repeat the procedure to improve your results.
Want to learn more about CoolSculpting? Contact Vivaa today at 425-250-9999 for a consultation.
Read this next: